The more attractive a shift is, the more likely you are to get applications. So when advertising shifts, bare in mind that the rate isn't the only thing that matters - other supplements such as milage allowance will also entice more applicants.
There are two ways you can add this information.
If it is something you offer for all your shifts (i.e. milage allowance) then put this information in the branch notes. To do this;
- Go to your my account page
- Then go to the my branches page
- Select a branch and click the edit button
- Add the information into the branch notes section
- Hit save
- Repeat for each branch (if necessary)
If you are only wanting to offer additional benefits (such as increased rate if MURs are completed) then do the following when posting a shift;
- Click on the date that you would like to post
- Click on the orange drafted shift
- When the modal appears, add the information into the addition information field
- Click save and then publish your shift