Navigate to 'Leave' on the main navigation tab
2. Here you will land on a page with two tabs 'My Leave' & 'Staff Leave'
The 'My Leave' tab will show your own personal Holiday Balance with the ability to filter by status: Pending, Approved, and Rejected. As well as the option to open date ranges
3. The second tab 'Staff Leave' is where, as an employer, you will manage all staff leave requests.
To approve pending leave Requests simply click the 'Manage' button to the right of the request. This will create the below pop-up with details of the request
As Leave Manager, here you can adjust the hours, Leave Type, Affected Balance or set the Status (shown below)
There is also the ability to see any other staff also off on the requested day
Click Approve and this removed the Pending Request, notifies the employee and updates relevant balances.
Submit Leave on Behalf of an Employee
This feature allows employers/Leave Managers to submit leave on behalf of an employee. This could be useful in a number of scenarios - fo instance if an employee was incapacitated.
Simply Navigate to an employee using the drop-down menu under the 'Employee' tab
2. Once on the employee click the 'Request Leave for Employee' button
3. This then populates the step-by-step leave booking process
4. You can automatically approve these requests (as they are created by the Leave Manager/Employer) by setting the status to 'Approved'
5. This is then reflected on the employees Holiday Balance