- Navigate to 'Leave' on the main navigation tab
2. Here you will land on a page with two tabs 'My Leave' & 'Staff Leave'
- The 'My Leave' tab will show your own personal Holiday Balance with the ability to filter by status: Pending, Approved, and Rejected. As well as the option to open date ranges
3. The second tab 'Staff Leave' is where, as an employer, you will manage all staff leave requests.
- To approve pending leave Requests simply click the 'Manage' button to the right of the request. This will create the below pop-up with details of the request
- As Leave Manager, here you can adjust the hours, Leave Type, Affected Balance or set the Status (shown below)
- There is also the ability to see any other staff also off on the requested day
- Click Approve and this removed the Pending Request, notifies the employee and updates relevant balances.
Submit Leave on Behalf of an Employee
This feature allows employers/Leave Managers to submit leave on behalf of an employee. This could be useful in a number of scenarios - fo instance if an employee was incapacitated.
- Simply Navigate to an employee using the drop-down menu under the 'Employee' tab
2. Once on the employee click the 'Request Leave for Employee' button
3. This then populates the step-by-step leave booking process
4. You can automatically approve these requests (as they are created by the Leave Manager/Employer) by setting the status to 'Approved'
5. This is then reflected on the employees Holiday Balance