- Once logged in, navigate to the 'cog' icon on the top right of the screen and click on 'Location Manager'
2. You will then land on the 'Locations' page (shown below) - This is where you manage your locations. To add a Location simply click the 'Add Location' button.
3. This will navigate you to a pop-up with Location Details - on the tabs you can input:
- Details - Address, phone number etc
- Opening Times - If your premises closes you can input details here
- Rates - If you have fixed hourly rates for specific job types
- Notes - anything else you would like to record
- Events - this is where you can input specific bank holidays/store closures etc
Click the 'Save' button to complete the location set-up
4. Once you have your Location set up, navigate to the 'Regions' tab on the left panel This is where you can group locations into regions.
- To add regions click on the 'Regions' button and this will generate a pop-up (shown below)
- Here you can input the Region Name and Location (tabbed) - this is where you can add locations, previously set-up, to a specific region
Click the 'Save' button to save regions.