Locate a Locum Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- A Locum Applicant may withdraw its Application at any time prior to receiving confirmation of a booking.
- However, If a booking has been confirmed the locum must provide at least four weeks notice if they wish to cancel a booking. Locums cancelling shifts will incur a strike as follows:
- You will receive 1 strike if you cancel within 28 days of the shift.
- You will receive 2 strikes if you cancel within 3 days of a shift or if you fail to attend a shift.
- Having 3 strikes will lead to a review on your account and a decision will be made on whether or not your account will be suspended.
Strikes will stay on your account for a duration 6 weeks
For locum booking cancellations, the following procedure is to be followed:
- The Locum must contact Locate a Locum to notify of the proposed cancellation. This should be by a written email request.
- Locate a Locum will ask the locum for the reason of shift cancellation.
- Locums must be told that cancellations will be shown on the locums profile and may effect pharmacy employers booking a locum in the future.
- If any locum is found to be abusing the cancellation policy, locate a locum will remove the locum from using our service.