Brexit - Working in the UK as an EU citizen

Information you need to provide us with to work in the UK as an EU citizen.

Stevie McIntyre avatar
Written by Stevie McIntyre
Updated over a week ago

If you are an EU citizen, with an EU passport and are currently registered or are in the process of doing so with us, you must provide evidence of your EU Settlement status, and a copy of your EU passport. This can be provided in the form of a letter you should have received indicating your status of Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) in the UK.

Example letter:

''I am pleased to inform you that your application under the EU Settlement Scheme has been successful and that you have been granted Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the United Kingdom, under Appendix EU to the Immigration Rules. This is also referred to as settled status. Your status takes effect from the date of this letter, which can be found above''.

This will be required asap as from 01/01/2021 (pending any changes to legislation based on the current pandemic situation). Not providing this may prevent you from taking shifts with us from that date onward, unless this information is updated.

Immigration Share Code:

If you are in the process of this, you can send us your immigration status 'share code' and we can check your settlement status. You can obtain this share code here:

If you have any queries, please contact us at and a member of our team will get back in touch to help you further.

Did this answer your question?