Indemnity Insurance
Stevie McIntyre avatar
Written by Stevie McIntyre
Updated over a week ago

As a condition of your registration, you are required to have a professional indemnity arrangement in place before you start to practice. This is to make sure that, where a person has suffered harm through the negligence of a registrant, they will be able to receive any compensation and costs of litigation to which they are entitled following a successful claim.


  • We require you to have indemnity insurance to accept placements


  • We are an introducer appointed representative of NPA Insurance Ltd.

  • We have an arrangement with them whereby if you buy your insurance from them using this link we can receive a copy of your certificate.

  • This will speed up your registration.

Did this answer your question?