- Navigate to the Cog icon & click on 'Leave Manager
2. Here you will land on 'General settings' - This is where you input leave allowances for all staff. Leave is recorded in hours.
- It will automatically default to an overall entitlement of 200 hours and 8 hours per day.
- You have the option to include 'Statutory Entitlement (hours)'
Bulk add absences
- Navigate to the next tab named 'Bulk Add Absences'.
- This is where you would add absences for all employees in your organisation. These sorts of absences are usually fixed in nature (Christmas, Bank Holidays etc.)
- Multiple days must be added individually - to do this simply click the 'Add Day' button and to save click 'Create X Entries Button' (below)
Add Leave Allowances for individual Employees
- Navigate to the 'Cog' Icon and select 'Users'
2. Select an employee and navigate to the 'Annual Leave tab on the pop-up
- Here you can add leave allowances for multiple years (up to 2023)
- Again, this defaults to 200 hours (as per the overall leave manager)
- Here you can select specific leave days as well as adding notes - these changes will be reflected on your Rota if an employee is scheduled to work on a specific leave day
- Here you can remove an entry - delete entry (X) to repopulate balance