How to create Users
- Once logged in, navigate to the 'cog' icon and click on 'Users'. This is where you can manage and create users.
As you can see from the above image there are 4 Users already added to this profile.
- Click on the 'cog' icon to the right of the users' name, this will generate a pop-up (shown below)
From here you can:
- Edit Personal Details - update contact details etc
- Edit Account Details - JobTypes, Access Rights
- Contacts - Emergency Contact Info
- Locations - This is where you can assign ownership of regions and individual branches. This ensures that an employee will appear in rotas for the location they are assigned to (shown below)
- Contract - Here you can store when the employees contract began etc
- Payroll - Here you can store tax codes, NI Number, hourly rate etc
- Leave - Here you can add leave balances for a particular employee (shown below)
In order to update all these details once edited be sure to click the 'Save' button.
How to Add & Manage Job Types
- Once logged in, navigate to the 'cog' icon and click on 'Job Types'. This is where you input types of jobs across your organisation. This can range from Manager to Assistant. You can have any number of job types in your organisation (see example below)
2. To add a job type click the 'Add' button. Clicking here will generate a pop up (shown below).
Here you can:
- Add the job type name
- Select the type of cover required - this allows you to select the type of cover this person would require if they were on leave
- Access Level - this is where you can grant each job types different access levels - for instance, employers will have greater access than employees
- Display colour - you can select which colour you would like each job type to appear on your rota