Before you start it is important to assign a manager to each location/branch. This person will have the ability to post shifts for this branch among other privileges. This will not be set as default so it is important to assign a branch, even for the account owner.
- Navigate to the 'people' tab and click on the left-hand employees tab
2. Here you will find the users registered to your account. Click on the search box and enter your name to locate your account, then simply click on your name
3. This will open the 'user modal'. Here you simply navigate to the 'Locations' tab on the left (shown below)
- This is where you select 'location(s)' and 'Regions'. Simply add the regions or locations you would like these users to manage and click the 'Save' button.
- You will now be able to post shifts for the selected regions/locations